Wednesday 15 June 2016

Toothbrush, Parkrun, roundabout and rocket

#doodlejune is posted daily to
https://www.instagram.com/stickstitchcut/




10 June
After taking the boys yesterday, I visited the dentist for a check up today. I didn't score a free toothbrush and toothpaste like they did, however ...so I had to doodle my own.



11 June
Thomas and Andrew braved a chilly Saturday morning to do Parkrun ...while Blake and I stayed at home under the blankets. Thomas made a PB ...and is now at the stage where it's a case of Andrew needing to keep up with Thomas.



12 June
We finally made it to the Central Coast to celebrate me and Maddi's birthday (we're 60 all together!). This is the big roundabout heading down into Avoca Beach, from Kincumber, featuring a great bit palm tree. This is the view leaving Avoca - left to Kincumber, right to Terrigal.



13 June
While staying with my mum and dad, we watched Thunderpants again. Thomas drew the Thunderpants rocket this morning and here is my version of a rocket (more along the lines of a Wallace and Gromit style vessel). I copied Thomas colouring of the flames. He was impressed I blended the colours :-)   #weekendwatercolour



No comments:

Post a Comment