Thursday 23 June 2016

Craft cupboard, sun and peacock

#doodlejune is posted daily to

 https://www.instagram.com/stickstitchcut/




23 June
Nearing the end of the month, I thought I ought to get one of my favourites in - a peacock. I don't *think* I have ever drawn a full peacock before. I've done individual feathers, and earlier today I did a quick "slap down some paint" peacock at a painting class ...but I'm pretty sure this is my first doodled peacock. Hello there, Percy.



22 June
Oh dear. This was meant to be a sun, but I do fear it is more like an electified (yet happy) dandelion.



21 June
Today, I planned to clean up upstairs. As soon as this plan was made, I immediately started sorting out the boys' office/workroom/lab/sun room downstairs ....and even cleared out the craft cupboard, thereby granting full access to it by them. Bottom shelf is a store of recycling - tissue and cereal boxes, egg cartons etc, the 2nd bottom are "supplies" like paddle pop sticks, pipe cleaners, feathers, used wrapping paper. The middle shelf is coloured (and white) paper mainly, and the top 2 shelves  (although only 4 are shown in the doodle) are mummy zone only - paints/drawing equipment, and office supplies and craft kits on the top shelf. This school holidays I hope to get all of those craft kits (plaster kits and such) used up!


No comments:

Post a Comment