Friday 3 June 2016

Gold scissors and birthdays

#doodlejune is posted daily to
https://www.instagram.com/stickstitchcut/



2 June 2016
Woohoo! I took the gamble and ordered from some off shore ebay seller, these beautiful gold handled, long blade scissors. They are non-brand and under $10 AUD/free post . Would they be blunt? Heavy? Crapola? To avoid brand name prices and international postage expenses I thought it was worth the risk. They arrived today, are *beautiful* and cut through paper/card like butter. I feel like one of the cool kids now - better launch a YouTube channel.



3 June 2016
My birthday! We didn't go to Vivid this year - we actually even ditched our restaurant plans at the last minute and dialled a pizza instead ...which also left me without a birthday cake for the first time ever!! A cup of icecream with a candle in it did the trick though. Today's doodle features my neighbour who was responsible for a delightful surprise lunch and pimping my tredly by wiring (well, wireless-ing it) it for sound. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment