Sunday 19 June 2016

Not Jay, Nan's cat, and Parkrun

#doodlejune is posted daily to
 https://www.instagram.com/stickstitchcut/




16 June 2016
I saw a friend walking along the footpath this morning, with a great big smile across her dial as she was about to head off to a crafty weekend away. Hmph, no point in being jealous ... I decided to make today's doodle one of her. Well, ha - I tried to anyway. After nearly 30 attempts, and stalking her Facebook page for photos of her, I was still nowhere near close. This chick was my final attempt.



17 June 2016
After yesterday's unsatisfactory activity, I decided to go back to what I knew - the circle cat's my Nan taught me to draw when I was a little girl.  Miaow!



18 June 2016
Our family volunteered to be the tail runners at our local Parkrun this morning. It was a wet morning so we all donned wet weather gear and headed out to have some fun. These trees, bird and flag come from the Parkrun branding. I quite the style of trees.  Ooops - I used the wrong pen for this card so it ended up a bit "scratchy".

No comments:

Post a Comment